Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Okay, here is an interesting idea...as I was on my walk today to the bank, post office, clothing store and library I thought to myself . "Uh, maybe I should resurrect my blog.." I deleted everything I once posted and now here I have an actual site on the web where I can wax poetic if I choose... intersting thought, don't you think? I always wanted to be John Boy Walton - but instead of a Big Chief tablet and pencil I have the web right at my fingertips... all of you (five if I am lucky) out there reading my thoughts, ideas, desires (okay, may not desires). I will ponder this more fully and I ascertain what my mission or goal with this would be. Is there anyone out there that would want to read?? If you find me and have read this post a yea or nea (did I even spell that last word correctly...mmmm)

No comments: